The financial management of the Small and Medium Enterprise is fundamental for the control and monitoring of its viability. Technical support and advice to facilitate the knowledge of a professional or business activity should comprise by the following setups:
- General Accounting Plan.
- Fiscal reports showing current company, offering solutions and alternatives to any economic difficulty to go through.
- Financial studies (investment, financing, operational, developmental –policies and strategies).
Preparation of feasibility projects
For professionals and companies that have staff that deals with accounting tasks, they in the need to possess:
- A service of periodic review of accounting.
- Support in the making of the annual closing.
- Study of the advantages offered by Law in the application of deductions, bonuses and amortizations, to avoid paying more taxes on companies than strictly require.